foxtin

[SP] Operation Python (Apex) first mission!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=741018075&searchtext=Python

This is my very first mission and I want to thank you for subscribing it means a lot to me. I have spent a lot of time on this and I thank you for even clicking on the mission. 

Situation: 

The NATO - Syndikat war has been a bloody one. NATO has pushed Syndikat to the southern islands where they still attack small villages. While NATO was questioning how Syndikat is well trained and armed, Syndikat attacked the Tanoan main island. 

Description: 

You are a CTRG unit, your squad was killed in the last mission and you are the last one remaining. Due to the main island attack you will go to the southern island alone and take back some of the villages that Syndikat has taken over. 

- Playtime: ~ 30 mins. 

- No mods required 

- Cinematics :) 

- Version: 1.0 

Main Missions: 
- Attack Village 
- Attack Village 
- Destroy Weapon Supply 
- Defend Village 
- Heal Cop 
- End 

Optional: 
- Kill HVT 
- Retake Radio Tower 
- Neutralize AA 
- Stop the Weapons Trade 

Optional Tasks have rewards. 

Forecast: 

Clear, Sunny, Afternoon. 

The Typhoon Series: 

This is the first mission of the Typhoon Series, the Typhoon Series will feature all the factions of Tanoa. This is my very first mission and I want to thank you for subscribing it means a lot to me. I have spent a lot of time on this and I thank you for even clicking on the mission. 

Please report any bugs, this is my first mission ;) 

- Credits / Thanks: 

The Arma 3 community (forums helped me so much) 
^^Kylania^^ 

Armaholic forums 

Arma 3 youtubers! 

• Like 2

Looks good-I'll give it a go today. Thanks :)

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy!

• Like 1

Just one thing I would say-looking at the task list ,it seems like a lot of stuff for a lone wolf mission. Even adding one ai teammate so you could be a sniper/spotter pair or something might make it a bit more realistic. But it still looks great-I'll come back when i have finished it.

Edit: So that was fun :D Very well made-the base at the start and then getting your missions from the tablet were very good. Nice job-I hope we see more soon :D

Just one thing I would say-looking at the task list ,it seems like a lot of stuff for a lone wolf mission. Even adding one ai teammate so you could be a sniper/spotter pair or something might make it a bit more realistic. But it still looks great-I'll come back when i have finished it.

Edit: So that was fun :D Very well made-the base at the start and then getting your missions from the tablet were very good. Nice job-I hope we see more soon :D

Do you think I should add a pair? And thank you for playing!

Is it a lone wolf mission?

Yes, for now, unless if you want a friend.

I think it would be better to have a small team, like 2 or 3 men.

But it's your mission, you do as you feel ;)

• Like 1

It is very fun alone-but adding one or two others would make it far more realistic and I dont think it would detract from the experience at all. Of course you would need to add a few more enemies as well for balance then-but I think it is worth it-this could become a really fantastic mission.

It is very fun alone-but adding one or two others would make it far more realistic and I dont think it would detract from the experience at all. Of course you would need to add a few more enemies as well for balance then-but I think it is worth it-this could become a really fantastic mission.

I am going to add 2 more people!

• Like 2

Hey Foxtin, I only had time to get through the first objective, but here's my first impressions.

I like it!

-Starting Base has great detail

- Needs voice acting (if you're not an engilsh speaker, ask for some voice actors)

- Cool that Blackfish ramp opened as I approached.

- Nice that each mini-task works perfectly (car, get pack, get in blackfish, etc.)

- Whenever I try to take Inventory from crate or dead AI I get an error about "picture.....laser designator....not found"

- Hard to see soldiers in jungle on way to first objective.  Might be nice to have an audible cue sometimes that they are near.  Consider using my Patrol Chatter script if you like (totally up to you!)

I agree with the others that 2 AI in my group would make it better.  Personally, I prefer my AI team to be all playable units, so mission does not fail until all my team is dead.  To make this work you need to have all player dialogue be said by the leader of the player group, rather than name of player unit.   Of course it is your decision of you want to go this way.

I like this mission and your attention to detail. Too bad I will be away from my gaming computer for the next 5 weeks.  Will try again when I get back.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Arma Mission Creating!  You are doing well.

Hey Foxtin, I only had time to get through the first objective, but here's my first impressions.

I like it!

- Needs voice acting (if you're not an engilsh speaker, ask for some voice actors)

- Nice that each mini-task works perfectly (car, get pack, get in blackfish, etc.)

- Whenever I try to take Inventory from crate or dead AI I get an error about "picture.....laser designator....not found"

- Hard to see soldiers in jungle on way to first objective.  Might be nice to have an audible cue sometimes that they are near.  Consider using my Patrol Chatter script if you like (totally up to you!)

I agree with the others that 2 AI in my group would make it better.  Personally, I prefer my AI team to be all playable units, so mission does not fail until all my team is dead.  To make this work you need to have all player dialogue be said by the leader of the player group, rather than name of player unit.   Of course it is your decision of you want to go this way.

I like this mission and your attention to detail. Too bad I will be away from my gaming computer for the next 5 weeks.  Will try again when I get back.

Thank you, the bug with the laser is on arma apex side sadly. I could switch it to a range finder or a sand laser designator.I will add in the two players by the end of the week end. Thank you all for the feed back.

I like it!

Updated to all your needs! Thank you for your feedback! Update 1.4!