Sign in to follow this  
floyd-7

Victory points...

Hi I'm Floyd Leader of Alpini Squad, 1st Italian Squad in rank

I would like to ask:

How works the VP or ranking with the squads charts?

And with the PvP match???

Also in the last days you must have chance something in the game, now is impossible to find enemy's with my VP rank (850) and the resources loot are all poor, are you going to fix this?

I can't have only fight with lower player with poor resources for gain 1 VP at match!

If this will continue in the future players like me are no more able to play, I'm getting a lot of complaining from my squad members about that.

Please let me know, thank you.

Hallo,

they didnt change anything :) !

If you want to get more victory points , you have to attack the big players in the top 20 or top 30 ;-)

Cheers BullskullGER

It doesn't seem like this to me..

How I can fight against players with my level if there aren't atm..

Can someone explain the victory points rules???

With pvp and team is there anyone from b.i.?

Can somebody answer to my questions?

Is there someone from bohemian interactive or a moderator?

I have ask something uncomfortable? I don't think so, it can be useful to know the victory points rules, and some game rules also...

Please give us some feedback, thank you.

Floyd

Hello Floyd! You haven't asked anything uncomfortable - we appreciate all feedback from our players - we were just a little busy working on the update.  :)  

Based on the previous feedback we adjusted the system for selecting opponents in PvP and while it proved to solve some of problems we encountered before it's still not perfect. I'm talking about the issue you and several other players reported above. For that reason we are currently adjusting it and the opponent selection should be more enjoyable very soon (hopefully it'll be done next week).

If you or players from your squad encounter any other issues feel free to let us know about them. Thanks to our players and their feedback we can improve the game further.  ;)

Thank you for your reply. 😊

Can you give to us the scheme with the victory points gain system?

In PvP match and of course in team rank gain

Thank you again

I won't write down any calculations here but our system is inspired by Elo rating system. Basically it works like this - if you're attacking player with lower VP amount and win you'll get less VP and he'll loose less VP. If the weaker player wins he'll get more VP and you'll loose more VP. It works the same way if you attack stronger opponents with more VP.

Similar but a little more complex system is used for alliances. In an alliance the VP score is calculated from VP scores of all members. But it's not a simple average score - highest rated players have more impact than the lowest ranking players in the alliance so there is no setback from welcoming new players and friends who just started playing the game into alliances.

Similar but a little more complex system is used for alliances. In an alliance the VP score is calculated from VP scores of all members. But it's not a simple average score - highest rated players have more impact than the lowest ranking players in the alliance so there is no setback from welcoming new players and friends who just started playing the game into alliances.

I see a big problem with this system right now. If you look at the top players/alliances you will see that the best ones are the one man alliances. Even more, the TOP1 alliance consists of one player only. This player, at the same time, is a TOP1 in the players tournament. There is no point for him to take anyone into the alliance as it will lower his alliance score. If you just sum all members VP, you would motivate people to make bigger alliances.

Another example: 3rd best alliance has 3 players, if the strongest one kicks out others, the alliance will become the 2nd best. Similar situation with some other alliances in the top 10, leave only one person and the alliance's VP will go higher.

Yes, we noticed this issue and it will be solved in the next update. We just want to prepare it right and inform players about the changes ahead so we'll avoid confusion and anger over the sudden change. One player alliances won't be the best option after we fix this issue in the update.

Hey I was wondering if u cam make a game like amra 3 for mobile like real fps please I paid for it

Hello Ja Day! Thanks for suggestion. In the future we plan to create more games for mobile devices but in this forum we're focusing on the Arma Mobile Ops game.  ;)