Sign in to follow this  
cry me a river

How to Change Playable Character Avatar?

So this is probably a very noobish issue but no matter which character I designate as "player" when I preview the scenario the player's character is always the same. I can designate a black or white or Asian character as the player but when I preview the scenario I always end up playing as a middle eastern looking man with aviators (I cant see the face because in 3rd and first person you cannot adjust the camera to look at your own face and the man I play as is not the character that I see in the editor). The gear is the same as the character in the editor with the exception of the face gear which is always a pair of aviators no matter what I set it to in the editor. Plz help. 

Have you changed your face in the "profile" section of the options menu?

I cannot find that option

In the mian menu-go to "profile" It is where you pick your name etc.You can also select what face and voice you want as standard.

• Like 1

In the mian menu-go to "profile" It is where you pick your name etc.You can also select what face and voice you want as standard.

it worked thanks
  • Like 1

Does anyone know why this issue occurs?  I had the same issue but I solved it after editing the player profile. However, I want to know what the root issue is and if there is any direct fix for it. Could someone please help out? Thanks 🙂

It isn't an issue, it is a feature. The idea being your profile is your avatar. The equipment carried is secondary.  It makes a lot of sense in multiplayer 😉

-k