Morbo5131

Units are active in 3d editor

As the title says, after previewing a mission, the units on Blufor all became "active" in the editor - as in they were walking around, had physics etc. I even killed one by clipping him through an object. 

The Opfor units however, are as normal. I quit the game and went to bed, loaded up the mission in editor this morning and it was the same.

I'm using an internal mission framework and quite a lot of mods. Unless I've pressed a hotkey I didn't know about, I don't think any of these should be the culprit.

I'm using an internal mission framework and quite a lot of mods [...] I don't think any of these should be the culprit.

Well, sorry to be the one to break it to you but at least one of those is the cause, as its not default behaviour...

all became "active" in the editor. What does that mean?

the AI started moving around and behaving like normal, unlike how they're supposed to be acting while in the editor environment (frozen, not moving at all, default 'gun up' animation).

Well, sorry to be the one to break it to you but at least one of those is the cause, as its not default behaviour...

Yeah you're probably right. This is the first instance of it with this framework and modset which have each seen pretty heavy use.

As I said, it was only Blufor units and if it makes any difference, they're inside the LHD from CUP. I'd reloaded the mission several times prior, it only seems to have started happening after I previewed the mission - though again I'd done so before without this happening.