Sign in to follow this  
John Doe56

CBA_A3 Mod

Hello,

I am experiencing a problem with the mos @CBA_A3 with Arma3. My game server told me that it would be a wise decision  to post here because they couldn't help me with this. When I log in my game mods are showing up but when I click details on the Arma3 panel I get this error message about the mod:  http://i.imgur.com/pt5cDnc.jpgI have try to reinstall many times but always same error message. Try everything that I could think ove so am turning myself to you to help me out.

Thank You,

The mod still doesn't work, still same message, even if I went to the link that you provided me.

Thank you

It was meant as "Why the hell didn't you post it there instead of starting a new thread?"...

The mod still doesn't work, still same message, even if I went to the link that you provided me.

Thank you

The forum you posted this in ("Arma 3 - Troubleshooting") is for problems with the core game without addons.

The actual problem you are experiencing is due to the server managers having a very old, very outdated version of CBA loaded (1.1.23 is over a year old).

The solution is for the server manager(s) to update CBA.

• Like 1

Closing - please search and use the correct thread in future.

• Like 1