Sign in to follow this  
-A-V-Trekkie

Marek spanels office...

i dont want a merchandise franchise i just want a big poster

PLEADS AT BIS smile.gif

come on, if i send you a tenner in the post (Å10) then maybee i might get 1 biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 04 2002,10:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Nov. 04 2002,07:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span style='color:red'>*edit*</span> Just to clarify, I wasn't calling the Houdan T-shirt Stupid personally, Ijust thought that's what it was called smile.gif (I mean look at the cation biggrin.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

You mean caption, stupid. wow.gif  tounge.gif  wow.gif  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Jeez, it was 2:30 am, cut me some slack mom!! biggrin.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif

You were trying to say 0230 hours I take it ?!

I really like those Everon map posters. I assume I could make one myself, after spending good 2 hours taking hi-res screenshots and composting them together, only to end up printing two dozen pages and then taping them together to form a poster. Then again I could take them to kinkos and have it printed on poster wide paper for about 80 dollars, but if BIS sold them for 15 I'd buy it, especially with a few transparecies to lay over it.. Would make mission planning so realistic, lol.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ Nov. 04 2002,10:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You were trying to say 0230 hours I take it ?!

I really like those Everon map posters.  I assume I could make one myself, after spending good 2 hours taking hi-res screenshots and composting them together, only to end up printing two dozen pages and then taping them together to form a poster.  Then again I could take them to kinkos and have it printed on poster wide paper for about 80 dollars, but if BIS sold them for 15 I'd buy it, especially with a few transparecies to lay over it.. Would make mission planning so realistic, lol.<span id='postcolor'>

the "posters" are in pdf format on your ofp cd.

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Angry Radish @ Nov. 04 2002,12:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ Nov. 04 2002,10:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You were trying to say 0230 hours I take it ?!

I really like those Everon map posters.  I assume I could make one myself, after spending good 2 hours taking hi-res screenshots and composting them together, only to end up printing two dozen pages and then taping them together to form a poster.  Then again I could take them to kinkos and have it printed on poster wide paper for about 80 dollars, but if BIS sold them for 15 I'd buy it, especially with a few transparecies to lay over it.. Would make mission planning so realistic, lol.<span id='postcolor'>

the "posters" are in pdf format on your ofp cd.

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Oh yea ?

(checks)

Oh yea...

(goes to corner)

Thanks

I can get customized heavyweight semi-gloss paper posters made up to 23 x 35 inches (appr. 65 x 100 cm) for US$17-18.

Victor Troska's gray T-shirt with the green OFP banner on it would go for about us$16-17.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 04 2002,16:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can get customized heavyweight semi-gloss paper posters made up to 23 x 35 inches (appr. 65 x 100 cm) for US$17-18.<span id='postcolor'>

Is that including the S&H from Israel or without ? biggrin.gif

Print out a map of Everon for me on the biggest size you can and my check will leave for you in mail tomorrow.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ Nov. 04 2002,23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 04 2002,16:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can get customized heavyweight semi-gloss paper posters made up to 23 x 35 inches (appr. 65 x 100 cm) for US$17-18.<span id='postcolor'>

Is that including the S&H from Israel or without ? biggrin.gif

Print out a map of Everon for me on the biggest size you can and my check will leave for you in mail tomorrow.<span id='postcolor'>

S&H not included. Ships from the US worldwide.

I'll work on map posters tomorrow. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 04 2002,12:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Nov. 04 2002,12:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe some day we`ll all meet each others in front of the BIS studios with ...<span id='postcolor'>

... stupid Houdan t-shirts! tounge.gif

821855_zoom.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

That`s what I wanted to post, but then my package came biggrin.gif