Sign in to follow this  
djspooky

cant paly new campaign in solo

when i try to play the new campaign in sole or with friends. i get to the point where it says approve mission then that's it.. it wont go no further. im stuck on that screen???

when i try to play the new campaign in sole or with friends. i get to the point where it says approve mission then that's it.. it wont go no further. im stuck on that screen???

Did you click the approve?.

• Like 2

Could you offer more details such as your logs (RPT) and a screenshot of the "Approval screen"?

What language do you use?

Did you try with several missions or just one? If one, which one was it?

It seems there isn't really a solo game mode. I'm trying to play just SP but it seems like I'm playing solo on a server. No save games, the game doesn't pause when I'm in the esc menu and there's a respawn option. Why is this? I want to play SP since I'm playing while I work so I'll play for 10- 15mins then pause and go back to work hoping to pick up where I left off when I take another break. But without being able to pause the game or at least save it the game just keeps running. Am I doing something wrong or is this just how you guys decided to do it for Apex. I hope not because then I won't be playing it very much. I'd love to play MP during the day but it just wouldn't be fair to the other players for me to play part of a mission then disappear when I need to get back to work.

Everything looks and plays fantastic so far but not being able to play in a true SP mode kind of sucks.

It seems there isn't really a solo game mode. I'm trying to play just SP but it seems like I'm playing solo on a server. No save games, the game doesn't pause when I'm in the esc menu and there's a respawn option. Why is this? 

That is by design.  A bit more insight.