Sign in to follow this  
Fonax

TrackIR not working

Hi guys,

I have a problem in the Dev Branch, my TrackIR isn't working at all, and it seems that happened to me only. I see a lot of people with the "Track IR bug" on this forum but that's not my problem.

Mine isn't working. I have the 2 LEDs on (that says "In game" and "TrackIR on", but when I move my head in game, nothing happened.

Problem didn't come from my TrackIR (I think ?) because when I go back to the official version, aka 1.60, my TrackIR is working properly. 

If anybody could help me, that will be appreciated. Thanks !

This is so strange, I was just on the dev build last night using my trackIr with no problems at all.

Did you accidentally press F9? Thats TrackIR's default key to 'lock' the view. I'm guessing you've gone into the setup to make sure its activated in your controllers panel?

Finally, Have you started dev without any other mods running?

Not trying to be cheeky but you did check TrackIR was still enabled in the controllers menu?

My TIR was disabled and I had to re enable it, I think this was due to using Freetrack for an EyeX but may be related to an update also.

Yeah, that was enabled...

But I just changed my version to the Preview Version, go back to the Dev Version and now my TrackIR work...

I don't know what happened, it's really weird.

Well, at least thank you guys for helping me ! :)

• Like 1

I think the preview version had some TIR issues, maybe carried over to your config if you had it read protected maybe.

Glad you got it back working though.