Sign in to follow this  
LuckyArma

I can't edit/play my maps after new update 1.60

I've created several maps, that use for training, using Host New Session.   After the new update I can't edit or play any of those maps.  Is there a way to access my content without having re-create the maps from scratch?

Thanks

did you try steam archiveinvalidation?  that might solve the issue. since a update can cause problems such as these in other games. is it a island or a scenario? maybe a mod was broken with the update which is causing issues. also side note Im pretty sure that you can revert back to previous build in the steam game options maybe their is something you can salvage. also try the mission files if it is a scenario. 

They're just the standard maps like Altis, Stratis, Sahrani.   I just added some bad guys a few vehicles and helicopters to practice CAS.    

I think the error message is something like "You're attempting to play/edit a map that is dependent on content that does not exist".    It's like the mission file has been overwritten by a new one when the update installed.  Is there a way I can copy the original mission file from somewhere to where the new updated mission file is located?

Thanks 

It sounds like there is at least one item in your mission that has been deprecated or had it's class renamed maybe. Try looking in your .rpt file to find clues as to what this might be, and then manually edit the mission file to replace that class/those classes with legitimate class names.