Sign in to follow this  
Ilias48rus

Can't choose difficulty settings for mission.

What ever trying after mission start difficulty changing to "regular"

What ever trying after mission start difficulty changing to "regular"

Hello,

thank you for the feedback. Could you please tell me which missions exactly are you trying to run with different difficulty?

Thanks

Hello,

thank you for the feedback. Could you please tell me which missions exactly are you trying to run with different difficulty?

Thanks

Any mission created in 3d editor.

Any mission created in 3d editor.

What version of the game are you running? Are you on 1.58 Stable or are you trying out Dev or RC branch?

What version of the game are you running? Are you on 1.58 Stable or are you trying out Dev or RC branch?

Last stable.

I found what its "preview" is always running with resetting difficulty to "recruit"

I found what its "preview" is always running with resetting difficulty to "recruit"

So to be clear, this happens when you create a mission in the 3D Editor, hit preview. Did you try to export the mission to singleplayer and run it with a different difficulty in the Scenarios menu?

this happens when you create a mission in the 3D Editor, hit preview

+

any start not as preview do not changing dificility

So to be clear, this happens when you create a mission in the 3D Editor, hit preview. Did you try to export the mission to singleplayer and run it with a different difficulty in the Scenarios menu?

problem still is

(each "preview" of multiplayer mission starting with "recruit" difficulty if opening editor from mission choosing screen)