Sign in to follow this  
-WW-Hammer

Db1017 5ton truck for download!

Its from Ebola & Snorri (and me, but only a few corrections and the shelter) and can be downloaded here:

operation-flashpoint.com (german language)

There are 2 Versions:

"DB5to Standart-OFP ( für OFP 1.46 und 1.75)" is for those who dont have the BW-Mod Demo installed and features an american soldier as driver.

"DB5to BW-Mod Kompatibel ( für OFP 1.46 und 1.75)" has the german soldier as driver, download this one if you have the BW-Mod Demo!

Click on "Beispielmission ( für OFP 1.46 und 1.75)" to download a small mission designed for this truck.

Bugreports can be posted in my Forum(and again: german, but feel free tu write in english, too!wink.gif by following this link: [WW]Hammer´s Forum

OK, thats it!

some screenshots can be found on operation-flashpoint.com!

I think it rocks(well, what else should i say here? wink.gif )! tounge.gif

Wow the damage model looks great, looks like the tire even is deflated. Cool addon good work! smile.gif

Thats my M.A.N. 5-ton Truck, its a completely different model(except the shelter) and it still needs some work(there will be 5, 7 and 10-ton models + repair truck, Medic version and fuel Truck.).

When the trucks are a short distance away they lose their textures. Now I know you have a fix for the 1.46 version but I'm running 1.85.

!?

Nice work on these though btw...they look great!

CT