KingN

[SP/CO12] Dynamic Campaign/Mission - The Forgotten Few 2

Hello! @KingN I just wanted to thank you for creating this awesome huuuge dynamic mission. I've spent approx. 200 hours playing this and enjoyed [almost] every minute of it!

TFF2 stands out not only because it's dynamic, but because it also keeps the realism in check while providing you with very dynamic scenarios and situations! That's an amazing combo to have and a very hard one to crack!

So, congrats on cracking the ultimate combo of a dynamic mission! @KingN Looking forward to more updates or a new release in the series (if you have plans; no pressure, though).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tiny hotfix

Version 1.07.02
- FIXED: AI teammates dying without falling unconscious with ACE medical loaded

• Like 1

I have been playing the Forgotten Few since the Arma 2 version. Just came back to Arma after 3 years and it's obvious to me that your mission is the best piece of playable content ever made for the Arma series, by a landslide. I still keep finding little things, the replay-ability is unmatched and the mission is robust. I think I had like two or three cases of a mission not finishing, in all these years. 

Salut KingN you're a legend in my book.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Small update

Version 1.07.03
- ADDED: VN mission versions: Incorporated some Prairie Fire v1.3 vehicles, weapons and music
- FIXED: Map placed LZs sometimes not cleared of terrain objects properly
- FIXED: Enemy vehicle and ammo box custom cargo items related error
- CHANGED: Heli flyby script has max heli count tied to each heli type independently
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

I have problems with CamLaoNam version of the TFF 2.
I have been playing with 3 mods: CBA, SOG AI and BC Two Primary Weapons.I have been playing with these mods for some time, and I had problems very rarely. I completed whole campaign (5000pts), with maybe 3 restarts, when game do not load. So I think mods are not the problem.

The main persistent problem is that game doesn't load next mission.
I verified game files - not effective
Created new campaign - not effective
Created new game profile - not effective

I looked in RPT file and it ends with these two lines:

21:55:00 "MissionFinished - Finished"
21:55:01 "NewMission - Init"

I can send you RPT file if you want

Also I have a little suggestion to add 9mm HP magazines to vehicles's cargo, since you can equip suppressed M1 carabine.

Hey, just tried Cam Lao Nam version in SP with just Prairie Fire loaded to see if it progresses to the next mission and it went fine, although I just used "abort mission". It's always best to try without any unrequired mods first to rule that possibility out, there could have been some mod update etc, so I recommend that first. This is SP right, not MP? The last log on your rpt is weird because there's no error message and there's nothing too special going on before the next logs that should happen.

Any plans for a Spearhead 1944 or other official DLC version of TFF2?

Cheers

On 2/7/2024 at 9:57 AM, Ill77 said:

Any plans for a Spearhead 1944 or other official DLC version of TFF2?

Cheers

This would be absolutely sick. I hope to blessed to see some more updates to this labour of love @KingN