Added AMCU/Tan/Green/Black Tortilla Packs

Added DPCU/DPDU Mixups.

• Like 2

Changelog:

Added Massif Variants

Added AMCU Assault Pack

Added AMCU/Tan/Green/Black Tortilla Packs

Added DPCU/DPDU Mixups.

New kit looks great mate. Just need to work on some headgear and maybe some AMCU/Auscam vests perhaps? And expand uniforms to include full AUSCAM and AUSCAM/solid colour tops. Cover the entire range perhaps?

Also a picture I took, you're welcome to use it for the ArmAholic page if you wish.

qWdVaPT.jpg

• Like 1

New kit looks great mate. Just need to work on some headgear and maybe some AMCU/Auscam vests perhaps? And expand uniforms to include full AUSCAM and AUSCAM/solid colour tops. Cover the entire range perhaps?

Also a picture I took, you're welcome to use it for the ArmAholic page if you wish.

Headgear is on the way. I'll have some WiP screens up soon..

As for the latter, I don't have plans for the complete DPCU uniforms

EDIT:

WiP Screens

Enhanced Combat Helmet (ECH)

701342f990.png

Light Combat Helmet (LCH)b794941679.png

• Like 1

Headgear is on the way. I'll have some WiP screens up soon..

As for the latter, I don't have plans for the complete DPCU uniforms

Screens look good! And shame about that, but oh well. It looks awesome enough as it is.

It's been a long week with nothing much to put out. I've been away for a bit visiting family and sorting some things out. 

I'm looking to get an update within the next week including headgear, facemasks and a new variant for the massif combinations. :)

• Like 1

Is this on Playwithsix?

Sorry about the delay, I've been meaning to get an update out for a while, but all is currently on stand-by until I can get some spare time. It's been pretty full on trying to get our Realism unit's servers up and running and get that all sorted, and real-life hasn't been easy on my either. 

I'll have a better idea when we can see a release on sunday and I'll let you all know then.

Is this on Playwithsix?

Currently not at the moment, I'll contact them with the next release.

• Like 1

These are awesome. Just wanted to know if auscam and multicam combination for the crye is a possibility for the next update. Also maybe ask Cunico for permission to use his G3 uniforms so you'll have the crye, crye G3 and standard uniforms.

Vest wise maybe ask warden for permission with his JPC vests for reskins or Roadrunner for auscam versions. Crye Airframe helmets ask warden for permission worn reskin versions.

Love this mod as much as Adf uncut but they have gone a bit silent.

These are awesome. Just wanted to know if auscam and multicam combination for the crye is a possibility for the next update. Also maybe ask Cunico for permission to use his G3 uniforms so you'll have the crye, crye G3 and standard uniforms.

Vest wise maybe ask warden for permission with his JPC vests for reskins or Roadrunner for auscam versions. Crye Airframe helmets ask warden for permission worn reskin versions.

Love this mod as much as Adf uncut but they have gone a bit silent.

I'm very busy in real life at the moment, im struggling to find time to develop and when I do its mainly server development. I did look into switching to Crye Airframes and Warden's JPC vests. But as I said I never got around to it due to time commitments. 

I mucked around with AMCU/DPCU mixes with Crye but it looked a bit silly, I still have the files lying around and IF i make an update they will be included.

EDIT: If you're looking for an ADF Uncut replacement please check out AussiePack Chance has put in a lot of time and effort to create high quality units and textures. The mod itself contains a lot of vehicles featured in the ADF Uncut mod with permission. Also featured is the Eurocopter Tiger created by the FFAA team and added to the pack by myself with permission from the FFAA development team.

• Like 1