Sign in to follow this  
syco

I'm i the only "yank" here?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Oct. 26 2002,16:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah heard about that, the crabs that are contaminated with penicilin right? Terribe Terrible!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Whattr ya talking about? We got the best crabs in the nation!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Oct. 25 2002,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, no need to look it up. I can tell ya in general: First of all we got quite a lot from scandic nations. I guess around three of them.

THen we have a few germans here, also around 3-5 of them (some come back once in a year)

We got a frenchy, a spanish eeeeee, some from the eastern block, one from Belgium. Quite a lot from the US, and finally some moderators from hell!<span id='postcolor'>

One from Belgium? That can't be possible, a huge country with such a huge amount of civilians MUST have more than 1 forum member here!! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Oct. 26 2002,16:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and also , learn how to make quotes<span id='postcolor'>

and you learn how to edit your posts

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (syco @ Oct. 26 2002,16:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Oct. 26 2002,16wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ok , gimme 5 minutes and i find you three different threads about the subject<span id='postcolor'>

Hey Run, your time is up!!!! Where are the three threads you boasted about getting in 5 minutes??? I'd still like to know.<span id='postcolor'>

With an attitude like that I wouldn't even bother looking for them for you.

Now, now, play nice kids. wink.gif

Closing smile.gif