Sign in to follow this  
Ixian

Custom (killed/tked) message?

There is a new Killed event handler that lets you add custom messages. An updated Command Reference is vailable here.

Hi all

Why send a message? Once the TK is detected kill them and respawn them as a civilian without the ability to carry arms.

Then everyone can laugh at them  biggrin.gif  Dinger has done a TK detection script its in the Missions forum wink.gif

This Thread about TK detection

Kind Regards walker

Off the subject but ya i heard about that stuff too there is a map the  "The Captain" made that uses it. Frag I don't think thats what this guy used. This is for Multiplayer not for making a single player map so it has to be something else.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ixian @ Oct. 26 2002,18:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Off the subject but ya i heard about that stuff too there is a map the  "The Captain" made that uses it.  Frag I don't think thats what this guy used.  This is for Multiplayer not for making a single player map so it has to be something else.<span id='postcolor'>

Ya I know what he is talking about, seeing it myself on stoners, and also some ppl when u kill them u will hear a sound (in specifik case bast***). it is not the custom sound that u enable with the radio