Since the release of " Advanced Towing" by duda I have modified a script to be able to use the unarmed UGV as a boat trailer/dolly of sorts,so you can add boats to your missions on dry land then load them onto the UGV and tow them. Not really a huge deal but thought it was cool to be able to do.

Credit goes to TCann for the original Script from the Hemtt Module script you can find on Armaholic that allows loading of Huron containers onto the back of a Hemtt Truck.

You can find my Boat Towing/Loading script here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/6t0ydx7qyue55yw/Boat%20Tow.rar
Includes a read me. Any questions don't hesistate to PM me. Enjoy.

arma3%202016-03-21%2017-05-07-60_zpsm2cv

Diesel

• Like 4

Nice work! I just added a link to this forum page on the advanced towing description in steam

I do not understand this sentence

Where should I Register?

Use "this addaction ["Load","tow\load.sqf", [.4,1.2,2.2]];" in the "init" of the Unarmed UGV. (B_UGV_01_F)

I do not understand this sentence

Where should I Register?

Use "this addaction ["Load","tow\load.sqf", [.4,1.2,2.2]];" in the "init" of the Unarmed UGV. (B_UGV_01_F)

Put  "this addaction ["Load","tow\load.sqf", [.4,1.2,2.2]];" into the actual "init" box of the Unarmed UGV without the quotes. I'll try and get a screenshot for you to better show you what I mean.