Ilias48rus

Working with item in object's inventory.

How to check presents of item in object's (not unit's) inventory and delete it?

"youItemClassName" in (getItemCargo _object); 

There are similar commands for other types of items, like magazines etc.

"youItemClassName" in (getItemCargo _object); 

There are similar commands for other types of items, like magazines etc.

getItemCargo , thanks, just searched for itemscargo and similar,

and how to remove some item ?

remove*TYPE-OF-CARGO-HERE*Cargo(Global) 

() = only use stuff in brackets if its MP.

You should reallly use your browsers search function (control + F usually) to search for this stuff yourself. its all listed for a reason.

remove*TYPE-OF-CARGO-HERE*Cargo(Global) 

() = only use stuff in brackets if its MP.

You should reallly use your browsers search function (control + F usually) to search for this stuff yourself. its all listed for a reason.

Please write how it would looks like for remove "firstaidkit" (i couldn't do it) and where would i can find it ?

Holy crab, i searched for it ~40 times already

(could check before think what i don't know how to use wiki)

I find the wiki search itself to be complete crap, its case sensitive and discards anything that doesn't match exactly. Use your browser search function instead  to search up specific commands on the page i linked and it should highlight them for you (CONTROL + F for chrome at least). Your attitude needs some adjustment as well if you want any help.

I tryed all words combinations is possible with the meaning in  debugconsole

debug console? It would've DEFINATELY shown up there regardless of case sensitivity, you'd need to press F1 to bring up the help menu when the little tooltip for the command pops up.

I go to this page, do as austin recommends (CTRL+F), and I type a keyword, in this case "item" is the keyword:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:Scripting_Commands_Arma_3

Then go through them until you see a page that could be what your're looking for look at it and keep looking til you find what you need, a lot of pages also have "related commands" at the bottom most of the time those are probably what you want as well.......

• Like 1

I go to this page, do as austin recommends (CTRL+F), and I type a keyword, in this case "item" is the keyword:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:Scripting_Commands_Arma_3

Then go through them until you see a page that could be what your're looking for look at it and keep looking til you find what you need, a lot of pages also have "related commands" at the bottom most of the time those are probably what you want as well.......

.. , so you can find it ? please proof what i realy don't know how to use wiki, just send link to the command.

I find the wiki search itself to be complete crap, its case sensitive and discards anything that doesn't match exactly. Use your browser search function instead  to search up specific commands on the page i linked and it should highlight them for you (CONTROL + F for chrome at least). Your attitude needs some adjustment as well if you want any help.

debug console? It would've DEFINATELY shown up there regardless of case sensitivity, you'd need to press F1 to bring up the help menu when the little tooltip for the command pops up.

You too, just look from side how the messages looks like, so find it if you can

Save the original item cargo information an array, delete the one thing you don't want, then replace the item cargo information again. Though, I'm making the assumption that you already tried removeItem, you should try that if you haven't (I'm not 100% that it will work with vehicle inventories or not, but worth a shot).

Save the original item cargo information an array, delete the one thing you don't want, then replace the item cargo information again. Though, I'm making the assumption that you already tried removeItem, you should try that if you haven't (I'm not 100% that it will work with vehicle inventories or not, but worth a shot).

(to store all items, remove all items,..) of cource i had the idea, i knew all of it before creating the theme, here i asked how to remove 1 item, should write what its only way

austin_medic

removeitem do not working with objects (only units), search on wiki is fine and not forcing you to search manually for highlights in list, god damn i knew what |ctrl , f| usually doing, and yoiu made 5 posts tellig me what i dont )))) know how to search on wiki be ))) cause i couldn't find command )) which doesn't exist )))))))))

Correct a specific command does not exist for what your're trying to accomplish, but all this searching gives you all the commands necessary to deal with your particular issue.

Correct a specific command does not exist for what your're trying to accomplish, but all this searching gives you all the commands necessary to deal with your particular issue.

just better remember for future what someone who asking question possible know ,| understand more then you think, so if want to help better to answer the question (will prevent ) like that).

Well, I'm trying to help you help yourself, so you don't have to ask as many questions, I try to do this when I can, sometimes it is just easier to hand out the information, but your're one of a handful that constantly ask questions and can't think on your own.....so myself and austin here are trying to get you to think about what your going to do so you can apply that in the future instead of just asking here in the forums.

And honestly most of the time you don't give any impression that you know what the hell your're talking about and you rarely state what you've already tried unless someone explicitly asks, and even then you don't answer anything directly, making it damn near impossible to actually answer your question, simple as it may be to you in your mind.

• Like 1

Well, I'm trying to help you help yourself, so you don't have to ask as many questions, I try to do this when I can, sometimes it is just easier to hand out the information, but your're one of a handful that constantly ask questions and can't think on your own.....so myself and austin here are trying to get you to think about what your going to do so you can apply that in the future instead of just asking here in the forums.

learning scripting from 0 in 3 month (now + working with configs and GUI in 6 days) and creating biggest complex alive system possible justify to ask at community help with some small ,| on move questions to cut time losing and unload some small things to work with more difficult.

move questions to cut time losing and unload some small things to work with more difficult.

So we are your lackeys for your "simple" problems, how do you honestly expect to move onto more difficult shit if you can't debug simple stuff??

• Like 1

So we are your lackeys for your "simple" problems, how do you honestly expect to move onto more difficult shit if you can't debug simple stuff??

you aren't "lackeys" i'm explaining why my questions is like that i'm writing full systems on move at same time creating in mind next systems and have some bigger work in the real word, so getting questions which can looks easy from outside ,| require.thinking.

you aren't "lackeys" i'm explaining why my questions is like that i'm writing full systems on move at same time creating in mind next systems and have some bigger work in the real word, so getting questions which can looks easy from outside ,| require.thinking.

His point still stands. If you can't debug the simple things then how are you going to write the other systems without screwing those up bad too? Practice makes perfect, if you can't practice simple debugging then how are you gonna learn to do it?  because it will be vital

this is turning into a shitThread (aka. ridiculous argument with you simply not willing to give us the info we need to help you).

If you had told me control + F did not work then I would've suggested something else, instead you provided a pic showing the search function built into the wiki (which is el crappo in its current functionality to say the least)

• Like 1

jshock

already tired of it, just here is example:
thats how it happening normally -
0_15dd48_5dd26885_orig
(deleting item from object's inventory)

ONLINE   Ilias

Мл.Ñержант

Отправлено 28 минут назад

Привет, heelp please
Сколь трудной оказалаÑÑŒ задача, как Ñто Ñделать?

Skkype: Ilias48rus .

#2 icon_share.pngONLINE   vlad333000

Капитан

• photo-10040.jpg?_r=1419519759
  • Пользователи
  • rank12.png
  • 1821 Ñообщений

Отправлено 19 минут назад

Удалить конкретный предмет из Ð¸Ð½Ð²ÐµÐ½Ñ‚Ð°Ñ€Ñ Ð¾Ð±ÑŠÐµÐºÑ‚Ð° (Ðе юнита) - разработчики не догадалиÑÑŒ ещё до Ñтого. ПридётÑÑ Ð·Ð°Ð¿Ð¾Ð¼Ð¸Ð½Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ вÑе предметы, их вÑе удалÑÑ‚ÑŒ и заново добавить, но уже без нужного пиедмта. Можно ещё поигратьÑÑ Ñ everyContainer, но Ñ Ð½Ðµ пробывал 

Сообщение отредактировал vlad333000: 19 минут назад

• rep_up.png
  •  
Ðаша ÐÑ€Ð¼Ð¸Ñ [CCCP] / [~HA~]SVlad
#3 icon_share.pngONLINE   Ilias

Мл.Ñержант

Отправлено 14 минут назад

vlad333000 Ñказал(а) 28 Мар 2016 - 12:28:snapback.png

Удалить конкретный предмет из Ð¸Ð½Ð²ÐµÐ½Ñ‚Ð°Ñ€Ñ Ð¾Ð±ÑŠÐµÐºÑ‚Ð° (Ðе юнита) - разработчики не догадалиÑÑŒ ещё до Ñтого. ПридётÑÑ Ð·Ð°Ð¿Ð¾Ð¼Ð¸Ð½Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ вÑе предметы, их вÑе удалÑÑ‚ÑŒ и заново добавить, но уже без нужного пиедмта. Можно ещё поигратьÑÑ Ñ everyContainer, но Ñ Ð½Ðµ пробывал

Правильно и проÑто, ÑпаÑибо, Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ð²Ð¾Ð»Ð½ÑƒÐµÑ‚ в таком Ñлучае например лежащее в Ñщике оружие Ñ attachments , количеÑтво патронов в магазинах.
(на b.i. forum Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ 6 поÑтами учили иÑпользовать поиÑк на wiki)

Skkype: Ilias48rus .

#4 icon_share.pngONLINE   vlad333000

Капитан

• photo-10040.jpg?_r=1419519759
  • Пользователи
  • rank12.png
  • 1821 Ñообщений

Отправлено 8 минут назад

Ðу everyContainer как-то должна возвращать вÑе контейнер - рюкзаки, Ñлоты модулей на орудии, инвентарь униформ... еÑли мне памÑÑ‚ÑŒ не изменÑет 
  • rep_up.png
  •  
Ðаша ÐÑ€Ð¼Ð¸Ñ [CCCP] / [~HA~]SVlad

(

Hi, heelp please,
such difficult task how to do it?

delete some object from inventroy of object (not unit) - developers didn't got it yet, will need to store all items, delete all and add whithout that one, can play with everycontainer (with link), but i didn't tryed.

Right and easy, thank you, in the case i worrying about for example weapon's attachments, number of bullets in magazines.
(on b.i. forum by 6 (5) posts teached me how use search on wiki)

So everycontainer should return all containers - backpacks, slots for attachments, uniforms's inventory, if i remember right
)