Sign in to follow this  
ViseVersa

Need Help with FSM (Seperating Conditions)

Hi,

i have a huge Problem at the Moment. I want to make 2 Things happen the same Time, if the Criteria is furfilled. The thing is, it will be in a Loop continiously. So basically i want 2 Loops running the same time.

XamhiAi.png

That`s an example Picture. The Problem is, if it goes in one Loop it won`t start the next Loop untill i cancel the first loop. I tried literally everything i can think of, but it just won`t work. Has anybody got any idea that could help me out of this? The Loops are definately needed.

Maybe running two separated FSMs instead? Or connecting the left and right side loops to the knee in the middle? From your picture, the FSM never terminates and only enters the loop whose condition was satisfied first (priorities aside of course).

Maybe running two separated FSMs instead? Or connecting the left and right side loops to the knee in the middle? From your picture, the FSM never terminates and only enters the loop whose condition was satisfied first (priorities aside of course).

Yeah i thought about seperate FSM`s, but i wanted to build in like a security layer - basically if one loop fails it will restart. For that purpose all Loops must be in the same file :/

//EDIT:

Out of interest, what`s the Difference between Input Condition, User Condition and Condition? Will it make any difference, if i change that?

as far as i know u cant have 2 conditions passed at the same time. u should think about redesigning it. maybe somone could give a hint if u tell us what u r trying.