Sign in to follow this  
heyvern69

1.88 patch approx when?

I jumped too quickly onto patch v1.85, and after my friends heard about some problems with 1.85 they decided to hold off on patching.

But now I can't play games with them until they upgrade. And they're not gonna upgrade until 1.88 or what-ever comes out.

I know, start the violin music. It's all just whining. But I wanna play OFP with these guys! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Heyvern @ Oct. 24 2002,17:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I jumped too quickly onto patch v1.85, and after my friends heard about some problems with 1.85 they decided to hold off on patching.<span id='postcolor'>

server 1.88 together with the 1.85 client is working fine - there are still some things to fix, but mp is already playable again.

Is BIS working on a single player patch, because to tell ya the truth I never play mp, and don't really care much about the problems there.

For those who do not play multiplayer I would really recommend to download version 1.85. It fixes many singleplayer issues in 1.75 and we are not aware of any important new issue it would create in singleplayer.

We plan to update patch 1.85 to a new version with fixes already found in 1.88 server and several other minor fixes, but I cannot give any timeframe for this other then it will be soon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CSO_Axrael @ Nov. 15 2002,12:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*bu/\/\p*<span id='postcolor'>

Just hang in there smile.gif

It is NOT called 1.88, by the way wink.gif

I am closing this now, further speculation will not achieve anything smile.gif