Sign in to follow this  
oksman

Arma 3 Steam Workshop Tags - BROKEN

Hello, I'm attempting to publish my Arma 3 Singleplayer mission. When attempting to switch the tags out for Singleplayer it doesn't allow me, it doesn't change anything and is now stuck on Multiplayer. Ruining the release of my mission sadly, why is this happening? I'm assuming it's not happening for everyone?

I really need to sort this out and I'm pretty sure it's something to do with Arma 3 Publishing rather than Steam Workshop itself. Any thoughts or ideas on this?

Just learned that you need to use Dev-branch to change tags in the Publisher because Eden is clearly not sorted in stable branch. Don't know if it screws up compatibility but there it is! For anyone else with this issue 

Yeah, seems to have the same issue.

Also, the mission will export in multi only, not SP...

Ok, so I may have a solution :

1. Create a mission with 2d editor

2. Export it as SP with the tags you want

3. Once done, update it with the good one

4. It will work

Yeah also using Dev-branch which sorted it for me

I tried to go dev, but the game not launching...

BTW oksman, I added you on steam.

Had the same issue today, went to publish a major mission I made with Eden and then had to take it down because of the tags. It's very important to have SP and MP available as a option.

I tried doing the dev branch way but the moment I loaded up the mission I already saw error signs from the mods that I used so that's a no go for the dev branch way. I guess we'll have to wait until Arma 3 gets updated again. I know BI is working on the issue.

The issue has already been fixed... I have been waiting for quite a long time for this patch to roll out, but I have a feeling they are going to launch 1.56 along with this fix.

I dont want to publish anything until this fix has gone up... missions ready to go, just waiting now : (