akinthesky

Intro To Endless Warfare Server

Hi, everybody!

I'm here to introduce a new dedicated server that I'd like to get going.  It uses a mission I've crafted over time to provide a continuous battlefield around Altis.

A video of instruction for how to operate in the mission is located here - https://youtu.be/9qir8lzG0Ww

The main mission is to secure cities and bases.  The reward is the satisfaction of victory. ;)

The server is a persistent battle server, so it will run as long as it technically can. 

The key points are:

- No wasted time on economics

- Stock game. No mods, for maximum inclusion

- Instant action warfare

- Lots of opportunity for strategy and other fun

- Full access to the arsenals of each faction in such a way that requires planning but you won't lose much if things go south

- No AI = Lowered Lag

:::UPDATE 2016/03/10:::

An upcoming patch for this server will remove the ability to access modded weapons from virtual ammobox and arsenal.

• Like 1

Great Idea! I will try it tomorrow!

---------- Edit--------
Better to give the server IP or share it through Gametracker or something....... because I can't find the server to join..... :(

Will you share the mission file? As my community would interested in using this map.

I finally Found it. Played alone a little bit in the server. Would be nice to see how it works with other players.