Sign in to follow this  
fauconjona

seagull problem

Hello everybody,

To begin, sorry for my english ^^.

My team converted our mission 2d to eden mission and now I have an issue I can't fix.

Let me explain:

when I'm connecting for the first time everything's ok, but when I return to lobby to reconnect on the same slot I become a seagull...

I read this topic : https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/188328-jip-in-eden

But it didn't fix my problem.

If I use 2d mission it's work, but we would like to use eden ^^.

Another thing, in the description.ext I included some .hpp, and if there's an error, like "member already defined", arma server doesn't show me the error with the eden mission. Is the mission.sqm corrupted?

please help me, I don't have any solution....

Hello everybody,

To begin, sorry for my english ^^.

My team converted our mission 2d to eden mission and now I have an issue I can't fix.

Let me explain:

when I'm connecting for the first time everything's ok, but when I return to lobby to reconnect on the same slot I become a seagull...

I read this topic : https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/188328-jip-in-eden

But it didn't fix my problem.

If I use 2d mission it's work, but we would like to use eden ^^.

Another thing, in the description.ext I included some .hpp, and if there's an error, like "member already defined", arma server doesn't show me the error with the eden mission. Is the mission.sqm corrupted?

please help me, I don't have any solution....

Same here. Having trouble with some slots JIP-ing as seagulls. Tried with description.ext and eden attributes only. Both, the problems persist for JIP players coming in as seagulls, even though the respawn is set as BASE (Custom pos)