Sign in to follow this  
Mosshadow

Merging maps?

I have been trying to copy and paste one mission into another since theres no merge function. However everytime I try I get an error and crash to desktop. The very first when I tried by pasting the objects into a blank mission it worked fine however I cannot paste from one mission into another. Does anyone have a workaround?

I had the same problem. Reproducable CTD when copy/pasting.

Finally figured it was caused by an object not natively accessible in 3DEN which I created with "create3DENEntity".

So maybe try to copy partially, maybe its only one object not "paste-compatible".

I would like to see the merge mission feature from the 2D editor introduced to Eden. While this copy-paste method works, it would be a lot simpler to simply merge missions together.

• Like 1

Ive had the issue of if you copy and paste from one map to another the elevations severely change depending on the map. Especially with triggers that spawn in infantry or other objects ive found that if the trigger spawns in infantry or objects and the small blue trigger flag isn't on the groun at "0" elevation it kills or destroys what gets spawned in..very odd.

Diesel

Is there any way to build a Mission together with a friend? like coop building? Would be great

Greetings.