Sign in to follow this  
=242= CPT. Helios

Merging Missions?

I've got a template of playable units, scripts, modules and settings for ACE, a briefing and respawn settings already preconfigured for use with my group. My group uses this template mission in order to drastically cut down on the time to make missions with unified settings. Will we, in the future, be able to get a way to merge units with 3den? This feature is highly missed :(

I had the same fear as you but there is an option to copy from one mission and paste exact positions into another, works good as far as ive tested.

http://data.bistudio.com/maintenance/arma3-feedback.html

Though if you're referring to sync, I just discovered it's right click, connect.

I'm referring to the fact that synchronizations made in a previous mission, for the purpose of expediency when making new missions, are lost when copy pasting over, but were preserved when merging.

I'm referring to the fact that synchronizations made in a previous mission, for the purpose of expediency when making new missions, are lost when copy pasting over, but were preserved when merging.

Yes please open a ticket.

You are right it is a bug...  :(  I'am working on it right now! ;) It will be fixed in DEV this week (maybe even tomorow already)

• Like 2