Sign in to follow this  
djspooky

cant get on to any servers?

after i downloaded the new update for arma 3 on steam i haven't been able to get on any servers??

Have the servers you've attempted to join updated ? your version must match the server version, shared hosting generally takes longer than a community running a dedicated server.

Also, posting your client side RPT would help, just incase it's not the server at fault :)

This is because your Client Version doesn't Exactly match the Server Version. I'd recommend contacting the server Administrator and alerting them that you are unable to join due to the Eden update.

This is because your Client Version doesn't Exactly match the Server Version. I'd recommend contacting the server Administrator and alerting them that you are unable to join due to the Eden update.

Any server admin worth his salt will already know about the update (having to have download it themselves most-likely - as such they'd be unable to join their own server and already be in the process of sorting it).

Any server admin worth his salt will already know about the update (having to have download it themselves most-likely - as such they'd be unable to join their own server and already be in the process of sorting it).

I agree most admins should already know. But trust me, there are some pretty stupid admins in this world....