Sign in to follow this  
YanYatCheng

dogfight community

Snice ArmA3 have a lot of good jet mods, I would like to ask all combat pilot here, is there a dogfight community, operate like a clan doing regular dogfight training and maybe help new player to fly well.

I am a experienced pilot and I've saw alot of pilot claiming their skill and "know how to fly", but they are mostly lack of basic flight discipline, knowledge and don't even know the basic move for dogfight.

if not, I would like to start one, making player start doing friendly 1v1, 2v2 practice to help the whole dogfight community across the world from different game, maintaining the quality of most combat pilot in ArmA3 and maintain the beauty of dogfighting and aerial combat  

• Like 1

A clan purely focused on Air Superiority would be fairy hard to find. But hey, what's stopping you from making a dogfight clan? It's a bit like in Business, when you have to find a gap in the marketplace, this is a gap you could fill in and potentially gain quite a few members. :)

Edit: If you do make one, I'd love to join. I also have ~5+ years of experience using Photoshop so I could easily throw up a good-looking logo for the clan if you'd like.