Sign in to follow this  
dariock922

Leights OPFOR Pack

When I tryed to put tank and rifleman I got

No entry "bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons/LOP_V6Sh92_OLV.nameSound".

No entry "bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons/LOP_V6Sh92_Radio_OLV.nameSound".

Error: creating weapons rhs_weap_akm with scope=private

I have RHS Escalation

Please help

When I tryed to put tank and rifleman I got

No entry "bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons/LOP_V6Sh92_OLV.nameSound".

No entry "bin/config.bin/CfgWeapons/LOP_V6Sh92_Radio_OLV.nameSound".

Error: creating weapons rhs_weap_akm with scope=private

I have RHS Escalation

Please help

Unfortunately the author is not able to reply on these forums as he was banned from the forums for stealing other addon makers content. What version of RHS are you using? 

• Like 1

I was using old RHS.

Anyway tnx but I will not use his addons I dont support stealing addons. 

• Like 2

Unfortunately the author is not able to reply on these forums as he was banned from the forums for stealing other addon makers content. What version of RHS are you using? 

Is there an official announcement thread or any official documentation of the ban or anything?  All I've seen is "He stole my offroad I ->Ported<- from A2"  Then nothing.  At this point with my lack of knowledge, it feels like the entire situation was mismanaged.

• Like 1

Hi there!

In the lights of recent events [2016-06-06]; I as well, would wish to read some, at least humbly detailed, status report concerning 'Leight's OpFor Pack',
and how, and if the issue surrounding the accusation(s) and according ban of the author, have been resolved.
After all the mod is still downloadable and in use with many, on one hand and while stealing is indeed inappropriate and nothing I'd support in any way
or shape; on the other, I do must state, that to my, admittedly limited knowledge, a single port of mentioned size, should easily be either erase- or
replaceable; or am I wrong on that assumption?

Anyway clarification would be (very) much appreciated.

(Much) Thanks in advance to whom any condescends to deal with this pesky topic!

[Pesky - in the sense of that some one even dares to ignore such simple and essential rule as to a) ask authors for their permission
b) not crediting them for their work and last but not least c) hence rendering an otherwise seemingly solid mod effectively not useable.]

~