Sign in to follow this  
csk222

Dedicated Server Mods - Specifically Unit Mods/Addons

Hello. For some reason I cant get the server to load Unit Mods, It will simply not start. Am I missing something?

This is the command line I want to use: (Doesn't Start The Server)

-profiles=C:\games\xxx\xxx\arma3\config -config=server.cfg -port=xxx -IP=xxx -mod=@CUP_Terrains_Pack_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Pack;@Kunduz_Afghanistan;@Massi_NATO_Russian_Vehicles;@FIR_AirWeaponSystem_US;@FIR_F14D_Tomcat;@FIR_F15_Eagle;@FIR_F16C_Falcon;@Massi_USSOCOM_Vehicles_mas;@Massi_RussianGRU_Vehicles_mas;@Massi_MiddleEastWarfare_Vehicles_mas; -world=empty -gtqueryport=xxx

This is the command line that works: (Does Start The Server) When I remove the last 3 mod entries "USSOCOM, Russian GRU, and MiddleEast Warfare" unit mods.

-profiles=C:\games\xxx\xxx\arma3\config -config=server.cfg -port=xxx -IP=xxx -mod=@CUP_Terrains_Pack_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Pack;@Kunduz_Afghanistan;@Massi_NATO_Russian_Vehicles;@FIR_AirWeaponSystem_US;@FIR_F14D_Tomcat;@FIR_F15_Eagle;@FIR_F16C_Falcon; -world=empty -gtqueryport=xxx

Thanks in advance for any information/help you may provide.

check your RPT file for errors to do with loading those mods and check out the readme's for those mods to see if they have any addon requiremernts, eg need other mods such as cba

Thank you for the reply. It was missing the Massi_NATO_Russian_Weapons Pack to arm the Units. I overlooked it.

All of the mods that I listed don't require @CBA3, Should I still add it? I do allow other client side mods that require @CBA3.

Only run what you need to run, just make sure you host the bikeys for the clientside mods

The less mods the less hassle