Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Antonov now realeased baby!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lukemax @ Jan. 22 2003,17:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jamesia you are the idiot kmow one likes you and if you dont like it

PS:Stop cusing everyone about there addons and stuff or something!

GO BACK TO RUSSIA

Capital L LOSER

Thanks

Luke<span id='postcolor'>

i have to take lukes side on this one

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lukemax @ Jan. 22 2003,16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jamesia you are the idiot kmow one likes you and if you dont like it

PS:Stop cusing everyone about there addons and stuff or something!

GO BACK TO RUSSIA

Capital L LOSER

Thanks

Luke<span id='postcolor'>

Go and dig a hole.

Learn to spell you 12 year old.

EDIT

I was definitely right in this situation Luke. That guy wasent being nice to a fellow forumite.

And I don't flame any addons. I flame your lies. Because thats all they are. Creating addons takes talent, time and patience. I have lots of respect for addon makers.

I have no respect for you.

For personal quarrel please use PM and do not waste the forum space for useless arguments.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Konyak-2 @ Jan. 20 2003,18:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi and happy new year guys,

Sorry for the Falling-off-the-face-of-the-Earth trick, but I put together my new puter over the holidays and I've installed the OS like 8 times since the new year to get it just right smile.gif  

I only just set up O2 again the other night and I've got the plane to the point that it needs one more res lod, flash bug is giving me hell and some other minor things.  Sorry to keep you waiting so long  confused.gif

I'll post here when it's up for dl, rather than start a new thread.

Konyak<span id='postcolor'>

Great i thought you might had dropped it smile.gif When youre are finished make a new thread but keep updates here. Also maybe you should talk with the BAS team if you can use the cargo script they are working on for their MH-47. It makes it possible to drive a vehicles inside the chopper and then it can lift off with it. This would be a great thing for the cargo version of your antonov. Both for transporttation and for airdroping the BMD that akm74 are working on if there can be made a parachute for it.

post count?

I used to think you possessed an intellect, sadly, I am mistaken.

Go, just go,

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pzvg @ Jan. 22 2003,20:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">post count?

Go, just go,<span id='postcolor'>

whos that 2?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Jan. 22 2003,21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pzvg @ Jan. 22 2003,20:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">post count?

Go, just go,<span id='postcolor'>

whos that 2?<span id='postcolor'>

Please ppl grow up and stop fighting on the public forum or I'll b forced to PM a mod.

hey soul assassin, what is that actually on your soldiers face in your sig? a large birth mark? chocolate stains? Iam just wondering biggrin.gif

STAYING ON TOPIC!

I have an idea/question. according to the comanche realeased by dkm mod it is possible to drop the ffar canisters after use, is there any way of making oh say....... a large jet break its wings off when it crashes? just wondering because it would add alot of effect to this addon

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dkraver @ Jan. 22 2003,21:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Great i thought you might had dropped it  smile.gif  When youre are finished make a new thread but keep updates here. Also maybe you should talk with the BAS team if you can use the cargo script they are working on for their MH-47. It makes it possible to drive a vehicles inside the chopper and then it can lift off with it. This would be a great thing for the cargo version of your antonov. Both for transporttation and for airdroping the BMD that akm74 are working on if there can be made a parachute for it.<span id='postcolor'>

That's a great idea! That would truly make it an awesome cargo aircraft. Even if you couldn't airdrop it, it would make for very nice missions where you have to deliver cargo from the airport north of Nogova to the main airport on the Western side of the island. Perhaps you'd be under enemy fire or with Migs trying to shoot you down while your own fighters provide air support.

For a longer mission, it might consist of making multiple trips from the main Nogova airbase in order to supply soldiers on the front lines using air drops (and parachuting soldiers in).

There are scripts for putting parachutes on vehicles and other objects so it might be possible to simulate this.

Finally... if the AI could be scripted to do these airdrops it might make for more atmospheric missions where the Antonov is does a vehicle airdrop over your position.

Lots of fun stuff you can do with that big plane. If it's given the ability to actually transport vehicles inside it, then the possibilities of its usage in missions only multiply!

For those of you who want to see the older version in action. Check out my mission Operation Condor at:

http://www.geocities.com/miles_teggd/SPETSNAZ.html

There are screenshots on the page also.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>