Sign in to follow this  
Insane Ruffles

Zeus Player Slot Issues

Is there anyway I can make a new thread as a new user? I am also having problems with editing a zeus mission, but for me it is player slots. Setting a unit to playable in my mission doesnt fix it. When I start my server up, there is only a zeus slot and that's it.

Is there anyway I can make a new thread as a new user? I am also having problems with editing a zeus mission, but for me it is player slots. Setting a unit to playable in my mission doesnt fix it. When I start my server up, there is only a zeus slot and that's it.

Ive created a thread for you, if you read the forum rules you will find out why you can't make a thread yet.

On 2015-11-2 at 1:06 AM, Insane Ruffles said:

You can't create the thread due to the fact you are a new user and it requires that you have 5 or more posts prior with the first 5 posts being monitored for spam and the sort.