So i have been wanting to make a map for some time and have been trying and trying and my terrains look very bad so i have now decided to see is any one i willing to make the base terrain what i mean by that is just the base terrain is  no trees no road no buildings etc just the land mass water hills etc i will be paying for this. the map i would like to create is this https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@39.6350129,2.7992858,10.59z i want the land to span 13km by 13km with about 5km water around it if anyone is intrested hit me up a pm thanks Xile 

What issues are you having? Or have been having making the terrain part is easy dealing with clutter and surfaces yes a pain but just the base terrain easy

Mallorca is over 3000km sqd. You might have a job getting that in game and looking real enough. I think i do know a way to do it though. Why are you specifically asking it to be 13x13km?

Shit the map I'm making is 40960x40960 haha and I just fixed my surface mask and did my roads, gotta love being trained in GIS it makes it simple