100PercentLegit

Aftermath Rush - Modded - Battlefield Rush Gamemode remade in arma 3

OFUR3IQ.png

The gamemode works similar to the Battlefield Gamemode rush:

Attackers try to arm "MCOMs" before running out of reinforcements tickets. Once a mcom has been destroyed the target will be updated.

Defenders defend the MCOMs and defuse the bomb in case it got planted. They win by making the attackers run out of tickets.

Each player can choose between 4 classes which all have their own weapons and gadgets available: Assault, Machine Gunner, Engineer, Recon.

While playing you earn points for your class with which you unlock weapons, attachments and gadgets.

As this gamemode is still in its beta I would love to test it with some people in order to improve it and gather some feedback  :) This gamemode is mostly aimed towards fast combat and I guess

mostly casual players.

Here are Some of our Key features:

2k4tIcZ.png

sorry this isnt a dupe post this is for our modded gamemode, sorry if its in the wrong section

pYx9lgD.png

YDihSv5.png

T6l77W7.png

gDM5FX2.jpg

bZe6U1H.jpg

9usqKc5.jpg

4KUxwV5.png

To connect to our server we recommend you download out launcher (LINK DOWN BELOW) it will automatically install/updates mods you will need for our server 

H8LhO8G.jpg

So you enjoy what you see....

join the aftermath community today!

Servers:

b_560_95_1.png

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

• Like 1

I really wish more people played this.

Most people who do play seem to be in the EU. Here in the US/NA, peak time is usually sometime in the morning/early afternoon. 

And then of the people who do play, most (so far) that I've seen since this game-mode went RHS only, seem to play on only one server. 

I hope and pray that i am wrong but it seems like the player base has shrunken significantly since this change.

I bet if more king-of-the-hill players knew about this, they would never play that laggy, crap again. The appeal of that game mode i think comes from its casual pick up and play style and largely the same reasons that Aftermath is so great.

Don't get me wrong. I love some slower paced/team-tactical missions/mods like breaking point or Altis life. But sometimes i just want to get some quick 30 min action that doesn't take 20 mins to gear up, load up in chopper, and THEN i can play only to die by aim-bot AI.

On the other hand, i could just go play the real battlefield rush mode which is fun in its own right. However, it lacks the true simulation feel that we all know and love about ArmA the most. I literally play this game mode daily and wake up early just so i can get on at peak times.

To conclude this short post, I would also like to say thank you for rejuvenating my interest in ArmA again after falling out for a few months. Though ArmA is my most favorite game of all time second to only Supreme Commander (old RTS game), I glad i finally have something worth my time.  

I really wish more people played this.

Most people who do play seem to be in the EU. Here in the US/NA, peak time is usually sometime in the morning/early afternoon. 

And then of the people who do play, most (so far) that I've seen since this game-mode went RHS only, seem to play on only one server. 

I hope and pray that i am wrong but it seems like the player base has shrunken significantly since this change.

I bet if more king-of-the-hill players knew about this, they would never play that laggy, crap again. The appeal of that game mode i think comes from its casual pick up and play style and largely the same reasons that Aftermath is so great.

Don't get me wrong. I love some slower paced/team-tactical missions/mods like breaking point or Altis life. But sometimes i just want to get some quick 30 min action that doesn't take 20 mins to gear up, load up in chopper, and THEN i can play only to die by aim-bot AI.

On the other hand, i could just go play the real battlefield rush mode which is fun in its own right. However, it lacks the true simulation feel that we all know and love about ArmA the most. I literally play this game mode daily and wake up early just so i can get on at peak times.

To conclude this short post, I would also like to say thank you for rejuvenating my interest in ArmA again after falling out for a few months. Though ArmA is my most favorite game of all time second to only Supreme Commander (old RTS game), I glad i finally have something worth my time.

Hey man thanks for the The Great feedback and Kind words :)

Atm we are Having trouble getting our name out there but hey we cant just click our fingers and get popular :)

our plans was to have Eu And Us servers but at the current time our servers are not full all the time to consider doing that,

our server is still in beta and have exciting new gamemodes/features coming out in the very close weeks/months to come

We have had a huge amount of feedback back from our players and all the suggestions we but into mind and changed the stuff we thought was needed :)

Thanks for playing with us!

Im really lad you enjoyed!

I've tried the launcher and it doesn't seem to work, or at least it can't find the mods outside the A3 folder.

19 mb for a mission is really A LOT tho

@100PercentLegit  do you have permission from RHS to use their mod in your own Mod Pack, as RHS normally prohibit this.