Sign in to follow this  
ACES_KEVIN

New mod team

Yo this is Kevin from the new White Tiger MOD team. We are a somewhat unconventional mod seeing as we have no definite theme we make addons and take requests. After a number of similarly themed addons we will release a campaign or a few missions using that pack. We also have a EXCELLENT mission design team which will be making missions using each of the addons and more. This thread is for you to Contact Me at kspriggs@ec.rr.com about joining or to post some requests of addons u think u would like to see made. Thanks

Kevin

PS: Site is down due to some FTP problems will be up within 48 hours and i will update this thread wit the link. Thanks

Both good Ideas. Will consider and get back have to talk to my modellers!

Kevin

if your an addon team why can't you make your own jetski? you've spammed several threads with this request, but if you can't make a jetski, then why are you advertising?

Can you make a jet ski? Im asking not spamming. I want a jet ski i cant make 1. So what do i do? Pretend to make it? No i ask some people who may know seein that they made somethin similar no need to be an ass m8...

Kevin

Please make me a limo for cartel missions and civil chopper thanks

Fidel TSOAF

i got a (static for now) dog addon but it needs textures

do you guys do that to

i got more models but i cant get any textures on to them mad.gif

This is a little off from the Topic Post, sorry in advance Aces. Why is it everyone wants some gun that no one really uses? Is it just becaue it is different, or do you just want to be cool with an abstract weapons knowledge? Just curious, I really think someone needs to make the M16a4 (Yeah thats right the new a4) If someone knows where the m21 sniper rifle with camo on it is (i remeber seeing it once... looks sweet as all out doors) is please msg or post the link.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Why is it everyone wants some gun that no one really uses?<span id='postcolor'>

Russian Special Forces (spetsnatz, MVD, SOBR etc.) use the 9A-91, VSS and the SAIGA 12K

And the Israeli use the SPAS-15

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Papageorge @ Oct. 18 2002,05:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So you trying to say your Russian? Or do you just wish you where russian spec ops?<span id='postcolor'>

I think the reason they're asking for these is that it seems 90% of the new models being released are for West and 10% are for East. And I agree wholehartedly. East needs some new toys.

Eh, I' am against it both ways. I don't see why people get so pushy about wanting some stray weapon they heard about from a friend or something. I could understand if it was a popular military weapon, like the MP-5N, since most of the services use it, or the new FN-p90, or the FN-57. But my point is just some of these weapon packs are just totaly random weapons ive never heard of, and i've seen alot of rifles.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Papageorge @ Oct. 18 2002,05:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But my point is just some of these weapon packs are just totaly random weapons ive never heard of, and i've seen alot of rifles.<span id='postcolor'>

Let me guess, every movie where you've seen a Russian soldier he's using an AK-47? Just because you've never heard of a weapon, dosen't mean it isn't used in significant numbers.

I think a berdish oc27, and an rpk74m will be a good addon for east......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Papageorge @ Oct. 16 2002,20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is a little off from the Topic Post, sorry in advance Aces. Why is it everyone wants some gun that no one really uses? Is it just becaue it is different, or do you just want to be cool with an abstract weapons knowledge? Just curious, I really think someone needs to make the M16a4 (Yeah thats right the new a4) If someone knows where the m21 sniper rifle with camo on it is (i remeber seeing it once... looks sweet as all out doors) is please msg or post the link.<span id='postcolor'>

You can find an m21 with camo/bipods here: http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=./news/1032253372.news

or here: http://ofp.info/talesofwar/

Btw, m16a4 shorty, has been around for quiet a while..........

The more weapons, the better.

As long as they are real life weapons, does it matter if they are not widespread?

If you don't want a particular weapon, don't download it.

But I would estimate over 80% of weapon addons that have come out are used by military of paramilitary forces somewhere.

America and Russia aren't the only armies that can be used in OFP...we don't have to stick to the original storyline.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Papageorge @ Oct. 18 2002,05:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Eh, I' am against it both ways. I don't see why people get so pushy about wanting some stray weapon they heard about from a friend or something. I could understand if it was a popular military weapon, like the MP-5N, since most of the services use it, or the new FN-p90, or the FN-57. But my point is just some of these weapon packs are just totaly random weapons ive never heard of, and i've seen alot of rifles.<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, i wanted these weapons because, i aint that good at modelling (and texturing) myself... And the 9A-91 is one of my favourite weapons, and I like to make missions with spetsnatz commandos, so it would be nice if someone made that weapon and released it.