igneous01

List of all fonts supported in Dialogs?

Is there a list I can find anywhere that contains all font types and styles that are supported in dialogs?

Since there is a lot of documentation about dialogs still missing, is there a file I can comb through to see all definitions for the various controls?

Thank you both for the help, I really appreciate it.

austin_medic - how did you find this page? I was searching the wiki for font and it always returns no results. The search is so broken that any case mismatch returns 0 results.

Are there other undocumented pages such as this one that exist? Perhaps an explanation of the undocumented properties certain ST_STYLES have or CT_TYPES that are not supported via scripting? (TreeView, Key, Static Skew?)

i simply searched 'font', and one of the font type commands lead me tothe page called 'Fonts' that had all of that info (under the 'see also' section of the command page). The search is case sensitive which can be a major pain in the rear.

EDIT: Regarding 'TreeView', is this what you want? https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/DialogControls-Tree

• Like 1

Go to the wiki and type "DialogControls" into the search bar and wait for the smart matches to show up. There are wiki pages for every type of control, comprehensive information regarding them, and many (if not all) have a sample class that is perfectly ready to be added to description.ext and used.

You should be able to find CfgFontFamilies within the config, as well. (There is a config viewer within the editor, very useful when finding stuff or references)

I would also suggest looking in the "ui_f.pbo" and "editor_f.pbo" files, there might be some more resources you could use.  ;)

• Like 1

Go to the wiki and type "DialogControls" into the search bar and wait for the smart matches to show up. There are wiki pages for every type of control, comprehensive information regarding them, and many (if not all) have a sample class that is perfectly ready to be added to description.ext and used.

That's the issue, the search on the wiki doesn't work well. Not all controls are fully documented.

Not all controls are fully documented.

If you have information about certain control types that is not mentioned on the wiki, I implore you do add it. It's a community-run wiki, either way.