Sign in to follow this  
tibet

Personal Arsenal bikey issue?

Attempting to add the personal arsenal bikey to my servers keys... however when players of to join the game they are kicked and the server throws up the following error.

Wrong signature for file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@Personal Arsenal\addons\pa.pbo

All other signed mod with bikeys on the server work without issue, so this seems to be specific to personal arsenal... anyone able to help me with this?

Because you have a server key in your mod folder, and having that as some kind of requirement when they join, the game searches for that key. If the player does not have the specified key, he/she is then kicked. Tell me though, why do you need a key when you do not want others to use it? Here are 2 options:

- Use the already made one by BI and get rid of your pa.pbo

- Rid of the server key and use as is

This thread also does not belong here...at all...again...  <_<

Sorry this was posted to the wrong section... as keys are generated via arma tools this seemed like the logical place to post.  :rolleyes:  But I think you misunderstand what I am trying to do. I do want all players joining the server to have the ability to use personal arsenal. However the bikey provided with the mod doesn't seem to work as when a player running personal arsenal joins the they are kicked and the server throws the previously mentioned error:

Wrong signature for file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@Personal Arsenal\addons\pa.pbo

Btw what do you mean use vanilla BIS one... am I missing something or has BIS introduced a vanilla version of personal arsenal?

Look it up, its known as a function called:

BIS_fnc_arsenal