Sign in to follow this  
MisakiJG

Can not play campaign

49699f7ca8.jpgAnybody know what's going on? It happened when I play East Wind. Also what  exactly does 3DEN means?thx

Is this the official campaign or downloaded one? Probably downloaded one...if so, "3den" is the name of PBO file that is missing...My guess would be "Everon" island, because it has been very popular since Operation Flashpoint and the name of the PBO file was "Eden".....Check if You have(selected) ALL the mods this campaign requires ;)

That happened to me the other day on dev-branch, are you on stable or dev?

That happened to me the other day on dev-branch, are you on stable or dev?

dev branch, official campaign Survive.(Misaki was asking for me when i couldnt connect well to this forum...)

Is this the official campaign or downloaded one? Probably downloaded one...if so, "3den" is the name of PBO file that is missing...My guess would be "Everon" island, because it has been very popular since Operation Flashpoint and the name of the PBO file was "Eden".....Check if You have(selected) ALL the mods this campaign requires ;)

Well in fact it was an official one: Drawdown 2015 from the official campaign "Survive".

I lost all my records during a OS re-installation, and I found I cant play "survive" anymore, neither the learning campaign.

The Virtual arsenal is Okay. I've not been testing the other sectors yet.

I'm using dev version.