Sign in to follow this  
ZuluXray

Server creation failed :2302 ?

i can't created~ sad.gif

anytime i want creation a OFPR MP Server

the system always show this

"Server Creation Failed :2302"

someone can tell me how can i do? plz~ sad.gif

I hope some of the suggestions in that thread work for him, but none of them did for me, I'm still unable to run Res in sockets smile.gif

So Radishville has been running 1.46 till now, hopefully the upcoming patch will shake things loose confused.gif

-for anyone still having probs-

If you have two comps then move all your important stuff to the comp that aint the server then format the HD of the server and install XP. Then DONT INSTALL ANYTHING except OFP CD then OFPresistance CD. If XP doesn't have your NIC cards driver -not a good sign- then install and setup that. Then try out FlashpointServer.exe. It should work perfectly.

fdisk'd, formatted, and reinstalled XP, no luck, THEN I fdisk'd, formatted, and installed w2k, THEN I fdisk'd, formatted, and installed W98SE, same thing. All vanilla installs, no extras, etc...

And for the mods that keep directing folks to this thread as a solution, there isn't one here (at least for me)

Hello same problems here.

Done everything according to the instructions. The Linux box is also running a firewall and masqurading services.

Regardles witch ports I use I always get the same error:

Server creation failed : port nr

In the firewall log I get this error:

Jan 1 20:27:21 oltzi kernel: IPTables FORWARD ERROR:IN=eth0 OUT=eth1 SRC="EXTERNAL IP" DST=192.168.0.5 LEN=49 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=117 ID=11918 PROTO=UDP SPT=2302 DPT=6073 LEN=29

I can't get it why the server has to use any connections to my LAN?

Or is the server software in any way configurable to only use eth0 for instance?