Sign in to follow this  
specialsymbol

Help needed - Can't do Sidequests in Topolia?

Hello!

Warning: Spoiler ahead!

I need help. In Gori I finished some sidequests and moved on to Topolia (by doing the mission where you free Nikos).

So in Topolia I overhear some banter about a weapons dealer and some helicopter base.

But when I want to go there Kerry says he must have taken the wrong turn (not exact translation, I play the german version) - and after a while he dies. Always.

I seem not to be able to reach the sidequest locations.

So I thought maybe I need to do another mission and started the first mission in Topolia, where you have to attack the AAC landing strip.

But then the complete part 2 (Adapt) ends???

Did I miss something?

Is there really only one mission in Topolia?

Why can't I do the sidequests?

I'll check for you later but you should be able to do the sidequests just fine, there should be a red dashed line marked on your map, make sure you don't go beyond that as that's the limit of the area.

Yes, avoid the red-hashed areas shown on the map, including one centered on Kavala and another on the main airport, shown here in the spoiler. There are at least 3 side quests for Topolia.

Edited by OMAC

Ok, thanks. Yes, I went into one of the red areas (around Kavala) - it's the only street to one of the side missions.

Is it correct that Adapt ends after the first Topolia mission - that is, the one where you attack the AAC landing strip?

Ok, thanks. Yes, I went into one of the red areas (around Kavala) - it's the only street to one of the side missions.

Is it correct that Adapt ends after the first Topolia mission - that is, the one where you attack the AAC landing strip?

Yeah that's the end of Adapt at that point, I know the mission you're talking about I think (you're supposed to attack some helicopter crews?), just go the longer way round (approach from the south west) if I'm remembering it right. I didn't have any problems with the red areas, I did do it in the black of night with flashlight off and spent five minutes running into a fence before I checked my GPS and realised I wasn't moving, that was a pain.

That's it, exactly.

Ok, thanks for the help! Then it's on to the next scenario :)