Sign in to follow this  
doomnet

Arma 3 bleed tickets and ending mission winner

HI,:D:D:D

i will try to explain carefully.

I have Mp mission 32 slots with blufor vs opfor team death match.

I use countdown module and sector control module, everything works like it should, what i have discovered in mission editor and modules, if you place no bleeding tickets module, and no respawn team tickets module, the score begins at 0 and goes up, it shows up on screen. That's what i wanted to achieve because the sector control is not the main goal so i put in its config that the team who capture the the sector wins 25 points, that's also what i wanted and shows up on screen. NOW the PROBLEM is when mission ends with countdown timer module the wrong team wins because the module check for the team who has reached 0.

So my question is how can i revert this ? as there is no options, i tried in countdown timer module, "team with best score wins" doesn't work. "mission acomplished" the same wrong team wins etc.....

So i need the countdown module or a script to let win the team who has actually the most tickets, and not the opposite, which is how the game works by default.

I hope i was clear enough, you can always ask me for more information.

S o again the question is simple how to reverse the counting of the tickets? The team that must win , is the one with the most tickets and not the opposite ! :j:

Thanks in advance for helping me !

The modules are supposed to check for the team with the most tickets at the end of the game. That is what I got when I built a sector control game mode. Maybe post a screenshot of your modules layout to show us how it is set up. Then we can have a look and see if you went wrong somewhere. In sector control, the team with the least is the loser as they have been bled of all tickets. That is how it is supposed to work AFAIK. Maybe build a sector control mission and have it setup so you must capture the enemy sector(s) and therefore bleed them of tickets and they lose. That could definitely work.

Edited by jakeplissken

yes thank you for the answer, but i know how to setup sector control with bleed tickets, but i need just the system of bleed tickets counting reverse, because there is an option in sector control you can give points to a team as gift when a team has take the sector for example Team A & B begins with 0 points. Team A takes the sector they will receive 25 points plus they made for example 2 kills. The score of the teams looks like this 27 - 0 and it works good if i use no bleed tickets module and no tickets module but when my timer countdown is finished the wrong team wins. So i know its normal but how to change that, do i have to use a script, that tells the game to let win the team with the most points and not tickets.

Edited by doomnet

You will have to monitor for your end game condition yourself instead of using the template. Maybe something like...

//Monitor score on the server
if ( isServer ) then {

_sides = [ east, west ];

//Wait for mission to start
waitUntil { time > 0 };

//Wait till someone has run out of tickets
waitUntil { { [ _x, 0 ] call BIS_fnc_respawnTickets <= 0 }count _sides > 0 };

//Get scores
_scores = [ scoreSide east, scoreSide west ];
//Find the highest score
_highScore = ( _scores select 0 ) max ( _scores select 1 );
//Find side that has the highest score
_winner = _sides deleteAt ( _scores find _highScore );
//End game for winners
[ [ "Win", true, true ], "BIS_fnc_endMission", _winner ] call BIS_fnc_MP;
//End game for losers
[ [ "Lose", false, 5 ], "BIS_fnc_endMission", _sides select 0 ] call BIS_fnc_MP;

};

• Like 1