Sign in to follow this  
scorch_052

PboProject appears to have broken with the Tools Update

When packing with pboProject, everything will go as it should and it will say it is complete. However, when I navigate to my output folder (in this case P:\Addons) it is empty. It only occurs with projects that contain .p3d files that are being binarized, so the incompatibility appears to relate to the updated Binarize.exe.

Any help would be great.

your output folder is a MOD FOLDER not a drive spec. At-the-very-least you should specify the MOD output folder to be:

p:\@myMod

and your cmdline to arma3.exe would read -mod=P:\@mymod

this saves you the bother of having to copy your pbo's anywhere else

the correct syntax is:

anydrive:\@any\folder

so nothing stopping you feeding your pbo directly into c:\steam\tools

you are not the first to confuse this. The subscriber versions of pbo project refuse to accept "P:\'" ,by itself, as a mod folder.

---------

As for bis binarise: it now wrongly returns bad status on island builds when there isn't any error (previously it never returned anything other the good status (no errors no matter what)

My guess is PboProject stopped just after using bis binarise saying it failed in the dos console.

If so, you will have to upgrade to the subscriber version to get any joy. Unless of course the error is indeed genuine (who knows? ) you will have to look at the logged output to find out.

Edited by Mikero

Its possible, but my issue is that it doesnt even seem to create a .pbo file. I'll post the binlogs soon.