Hello guys. I found a lot ot threads about this but I have some issues:

I linked an opfor guy to every FIA unit in my mission, but they act stupidly and weirdly... it takes some seconds for em to act, and a patrol group of 5 persons don't act at all, or almost.. they simply look at the BLUFOR soldiers and throw grenades, nothing more.. to this group I linked an OPFOR guy to the team leader with highest rank.

(in editor)You could put FIA group, OPFOR soldier with higher rank than leader of FIA group, and probability of presence to 0 and group him with FIA group. In that case FIA group is OPFOR

In the init field of each FIA group leader:

this call fnc_makeOPFOR

fnc_makeOPFOR:

{
    _units = units (group _this);
    _newGroup = createGroup east;
    _units join _newGroup;
};

Note that for this to work the OPFOR side will need to have been initialized (easily done by placing a single OPFOR unit anywhere in the editor).

In the init field of each FIA group leader:

this call fnc_makeOPFOR

fnc_makeOPFOR:

{
    _units = units (group _this);
    _newGroup = createGroup east;
    _units join _newGroup;
};

Note that for this to work the OPFOR side will need to have been initialized (easily done by placing a single OPFOR unit anywhere in the editor).

is that fnc_makeOPFOR a .sqf file?

Why not just use the opfor guerilla units?

testUnit1 = (createGroup east) createUnit ['O_G_Soldier_F',position player,[],0,'NONE'];

testUnit2 = (createGroup east) createUnit ['O_G_Soldier_TL_F',position player,[],0,'NONE'];

testUnit3 = (createGroup east) createUnit ['O_G_Sharpshooter_F',position player,[],0,'NONE'];

etc

Why not just use the opfor guerilla units?

testUnit1 = (createGroup east) createUnit ['O_G_Soldier_F',position player,[],0,'NONE'];

testUnit2 = (createGroup east) createUnit ['O_G_Soldier_TL_F',position player,[],0,'NONE'];

testUnit3 = (createGroup east) createUnit ['O_G_Sharpshooter_F',position player,[],0,'NONE'];

etc

So I simply put that code in a trigger?

not sure

was just pointing out that there are dedicated opfor guerilla units.

i may have misread your post, are you interested in having good guerillas switch sides and attack friendlies, or just have opfor guerillas?

This will spawn a group of 6 OpFor Guerilla units with skill set to 0.4 and behavior set to 'SAFE', which will then patrol 150m around where you place the trigger.

Within the ArmA 3 Editor,

create a trigger where you want the patrol to start.

Size 0,0,0.

Activation BLUFOR, ONCE and NOT Present.

Then stick this in the ON ACT:

grp = [getpos thistrigger,EAST, ["O_G_officer_F","O_G_Soldier_lite_F","O_G_Soldier_AR_F","O_G_medic_F","O_G_Soldier_exp_F","O_G_Soldier_GL_F"],[],[],0.4] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;[grp,(getPos thistrigger),150] call BIS_fnc_taskPatrol;grp setBehaviour 'SAFE';

OpFor Guerilla units can be any of the following classes:-

"O_G_officer_F"

"O_G_Soldier_lite_F"

"O_G_Soldier_SL_F"

"O_G_Soldier_TL_F"

"O_G_Soldier_AR_F"

"O_G_medic_F"

"O_G_Soldier_exp_F"

"O_G_Soldier_GL_F"

"O_G_Soldier_M_F"

"O_G_Soldier_LAT_F"

"O_G_engineer_F"