Sign in to follow this  
gc8

Removing items from arsenal

has anyone else got problems with the BIS_fnc_removeVirtualBackpackCargo command, I'm using simple script to first fill the arsenal and then remove just one item.

here's the code:

["AmmoboxInit",[ammobox,true]] call BIS_fnc_arsenal;
[ammobox,["B_Parachute"],true] call BIS_fnc_removeVirtualBackpackCargo;  // not working

But it doesn't work, the parachute is still in the arsenal. I also rechecked that I did not misspell the parachute's name.

anyone know what's wrong?

thx

You initialized the ammobox with allowAll param, which automatically adds every weapon and item no matter what you whitelisted. If you want to customize the contents, don't use the param.

More info can be found on Biki.

You initialized the ammobox with allowAll param, which automatically adds every weapon and item no matter what you whitelisted. If you want to customize the contents, don't use the param.

More info can be found on Biki.

Yes I understand this. But I was thinking that after the ammobox is full you could use BIS_fnc_removeVirtualBackpackCargo to remove single items. I guess it just doesn't work like that.

anyway thanks for the answer

Looks like there is some bug in the arsenal because I'm running only single init line and when I open arsenal it gives this error :

image.jpg

all i have is this in init.sqf:

["AmmoboxInit",[ammobox,true]] call BIS_fnc_arsenal;

the arsenal it self seems to be working though and it has all the weapons

(and i still haven't got the BIS_fnc_removeVirtualBackpackCargo working. using wiki as reference)

don't use both of them at the same time. I used the addvirtualbackpackcargo on my mission and it creates the addaction for you aswell you don't have to call it using the BIS_fnc_Arsenal option. so i would think that the same happensd with the remove option. just use the

[ammobox,["B_Parachute"],true] call BIS_fnc_removeVirtualBackpackCargo;

don't use both of them at the same time. I used the addvirtualbackpackcargo on my mission and it creates the addaction for you aswell you don't have to call it using the BIS_fnc_Arsenal option. so i would think that the same happensd with the remove option. just use the

[ammobox,["B_Parachute"],true] call BIS_fnc_removeVirtualBackpackCargo;

I could use that approach but then I'd had to add every weapon in my self.

configClasses is your friend here, use it with configName. That should help

yep they sure are. I was trying to find the arsenal code to see how BIS actually did it but without avail.