Sign in to follow this  
armyinf

Problem Packing Scripts Into PBO

So after starting working on some basic scripting for a mod, I have run into what seems to be a pretty unique problem. Using the A3Tools Addon Builder (I have tried Mikero's Tools and PBOManager), I can pack the mod folder without any problem at all. It contains all of the necessary scripts, etc., but when I actually get into the game, none of the scripts I pack are detected. They are obviously there, because when I unpack the PBO, all of the scripts are there. Also, when I give all of the files to my friend, and he packs them, the PBO works just fine in game. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Friend here. I was using Mikero's stuff. I literally did exactly what he did, and it worked for me.

Stick with Mikero's pboProject. If something is wrong it tells you what the matter is.

Make sure to put this under 'files to copy directly' in the addon builder settings:

*.rvmat;*.pac;*.paa;*.rtm;*.sqf;*.sqs;*.bikb;*.fsm;*.wss;* .ogg;*.wav;*.fxy;*.csv;*.html;*.lip;*.txt;*.bisurf ;*.sqm;*.ext;*.dbf;*.prj;*.shx;*.shp

Bumping this as I lost track of time, but this is still a problem for me. I unpacked and repacked an RHS pbo just for testing purposes. After repacking it and launching the game, I get the following:

13:52:52 Warning Message: Script rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_a2port_air\scripts\cargo_attach.sqf not found

13:52:52 Warning Message: Script rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_a2port_air\scripts\moveInside.sqf not found

13:52:52 Warning Message: Script rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_a2port_air\scripts\vehPara.sqf not found

13:52:52 Warning Message: Script rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_a2port_air\scripts\heli_fold.sqf not found

13:52:52 Warning Message: Script rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_a2port_air\scripts\doorHandler.sqf not found

13:52:52 Warning Message: Script rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_a2port_air\scripts\uh60_doors.sqf not found

13:52:52 Warning Message: Script rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_a2port_air\scripts\rhs_ah64_shake.sqf not found

13:52:52 Warning Message: Script rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_a2port_air\scripts\rhs_a10_shake.sqf not found

13:52:52 Warning Message: Script rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_a2port_air\scripts\uh1_toggleCam.sqf not found

13:52:52 Warning Message: Script rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_c_a2port_air\scripts\missile\launch.sqf not found

However, if I unpack the same pbo again, all of the scripts that are not found are still present in the pbo. Whether I use Mikero's tools or the Arma 3 tools, I get the same result. I appreciate any help, in advance.