Sign in to follow this  
EvilKittyCat

Arma 3 sound bug

Did you try with lower soundquality settings in windows

Lower sound quality? No.. I'll try..

Didn't work.... I'm giving up.. Unless someone gives me some other advises...

I found a solution. Don't buy this game... end of thread.. thanks for the help you guys!

I found a solution. Don't buy this game... end of thread.. thanks for the help you guys!

I don't think a faulty headset is Arma's fault. :)

Yours is the z60, right? It seems to have a some sort of built-in surround enhancer? Tried disabling it?

Turtle beach support suggests the following for another one of their headsets:

- Try powering the headset from a USB port on a different USB hub on your PC. For example, if you normally connect your headset to a USB port on the front of your PC, try a USB port on the back.

- If you have multiple USB devices drawing too much power from your PC, this can cause you to hear the noise. Try disconnecting any extra USB devices you are not using to reduce the amount of USB power being drawn from your PC.

- Try raising the volume all the way up on your PC, and lower the GAME volume control on the amplifier instead.

- Some users have had success by connecting the USB plug to the PC before booting it.

- Test the headset by connecting it to a different USB power source altogether, such as a USB wall adapter.

Apparently the inadequate grounding is a common problem. Turtle even sells separate wall adapters because of that.