Sign in to follow this  
infiltrator_2k

Empty Vehicles Non Playable With No Option To Select Playable?

I was working on my usual mission when I suddenly realised that I could no longer get into the drivers seat on most of the empty vehicles. When I went back into the editor "playable" is not longer selectable, and even though "non playable" is now the only option available, a couple of choppers are still playable. I've verified the integrity of the game cache, and I've also deleted and reinstalled the local game content. Even if I create a new mission this problem still exists. Changing the "vehicle lock" from default to unlocked makes no difference either.

Any ideas?

Playable is never an option on empty veihicles,correct me if im wrong.

Are you trying this on the DLC choppers,and have you bought the DLC?

Playable is never an option on empty veihicles,correct me if im wrong.

Are you trying this on the DLC choppers,and have you bought the DLC?

As far as I remember empty vehicles have been able to be playable. Non playable allows you to have them just to rearm at etc. I've purchased the chopper DLC.

Edit: You may be correct. But what's weird is all the vehicles in my mission that were previously set to unlocked are now set to default lock. I'm literally having to edit every vehicle's lock to unlocked - vehicles that were all previously playable.

Edited by Infiltrator_2K

Sorta of offtopic i suppose, sorry but this is really where my suggested feature would come in if BIS were to implement it LINK

Aside making AI all playable at once in the editor, such issues like your Infiltrator_2k could also be applied to this as well as if you had an option to choose from a list of

vehicles you wanted for such feature, then such problems wouldn't occur, to me this is versatility and efficiency all in one, eliminate the time consumption

of manual editing and up the replay value of missions!

Please vote btw, and again dont mean to hijack your thread not my intention.

Aside that maybe theres a way you can script it so that all vehicles are unlocked, I thought I seen that somewhere before.

But all playable aspects deal with if there is an AI present, as you would "play" as that character.