Sign in to follow this  
odyseus

aircraft Carrier Vs Physics

Hello guys,

Working on a carrier, trying to figure out why A3 planes keeps blowing up on deck. Does anyone know what the problem is? and how can i make my carrier plane physics friendly. It seems the other vehicles work just fine on it. just plane have hard time. looking for some inside.

Thank you

May I ask - because I intend to do something very similar to you; I intend to create a sea runway model, position it out to sea and use that along with land piers to create a sort of manmade island without having to edit the terrain / create a new map.

Your deck, is the tarmac top of it completely and 100% flat?

Do they explode without any moving or is it when you try and get in and 'drive / fly / takeoff' they explode?

Does the carrier itself move or is it intended to be static?

carrier is static, the ship is divided in many parts due to its size, but it should be flat. they most explode when in movement, in which seems to be between each geo lod. I dont know if make sense to you. Sorry for the late reply.

Which carrier is this? If it's the LHD, I haven't an idea as it looks to be pretty stable, but with the Nimitz this is a known problem and we're working hard to fix it.

What fix do you have in mind for the Nimitz and the airplanex sim planes?