Sign in to follow this  
krihelion

Looking for help

We are a non-profit, not offering any sort of donation perks. As such, we will not be offering monetary compensation for any development work.

Good Evening,

I represent a brand new life community named Roleplay Project headed up by developer Lifeman. We are currently looking for another skilled modeler to help us out in development of Buildings, Vehicles and Gear.

About our project

We are completely building a new gamemode, utilizing 100% original code from our development team, as well as 100% in-house vehicles. We have already made great strides in the gamemode, which can be found here: http://www.rpproject.net/index.php?/topic/37-rp-project-mission-changelog/#entry147

As with any project, the more help the better. We are looking to sign on any modelers to fill in gaps where needed. Mainly, Gear and Building development. We are attempting to execute a revolutionary new take on life, that has not been realized since the days of Arma 2. We are putting a huge emphasis on roleplay and more sandboxish elements. We have an extremely well set up police department, with our chief coming from a Law Enforcement background.

Contacting Us

Feel free to contact me in this thread, or via PM on this forum. Alternatively you can contact us on the following platforms:

Eforc43@gmail.com

RPProject.Net - PM Charles Grey

rpproject.ts3dns.com - TS3

Thanks for reading,

Charles Grey

Founder

Roleplay Project

RPProject.net

Edited by Krihelion

I'm sorry but we don't need your

> Charles Grey

Founder

Roleplay Project

RPProject.net

stuff here dude, go do your pretentious stuff in another community

> Charles Grey

Founder

Roleplay Project

RPProject.net

I didn't want to say anything :s but well said indeed.

> Charles Grey

Founder

Roleplay Project

RPProject.net

This is not necessary. This is the Forums FOR asking for help. So don't flame. I'm fairly sure thats actually against the BI ToS. Let them give it a go, as its a SANDBOX Game for a reason, they can develop what they want and I'm certain others want to help.