Sign in to follow this  
crabs

cant join "breaking point" server!

I cant join breaking point server. its a deathmatch server and more then about 10 of them. every time I try to join while it loads, I get booted back to lobby no error message. my ping for the servers are under 100 most of them. and no im not banned at least I think. I just bought this game last week. how to fix?

go to C://User/<your username>/AppData/Local/ArmA 3

you should find .rtp logs in there that can tell you why you where kicked of the game.

You havent really given us any info to go on, the following are the most likely issues

if the server browser icon shows the server as green, then you should be okay, if it shows these servers as yellow or red then you have one of the following issues

a) Different game version, they may be running dev branch while you are on stable branch

b) They haven't updated to the latest patch and you have

c) they are running addons that you dont have or you are trying to connect with 3rd party addons they dont allow

OR:

1) The server may simply have a padlock icon which means its locked either by the admin or its password protected

2) You may not have set your firewall to port forward correctly

Look for a "Vanilla" (Non addon) public coop or pvp server with a low ping and a green icon, something say running invade & Annex or Patrol ops, King of the Hill etc, and try connecting to them first, to prove you can actually connect and then work from there

If your stuck finding a pure vanilla public server to prove your ability to connect too, then filter

"zeus community",

give it a minute or so and you should see our No.1 Public server in the listing

If you get as far as the unit selection screen then there is nothing wrong with your firewall and vanilla install.