Sign in to follow this  
hello90909

Randomly Diving To The Floor?

Hello,

There is this problem currently on my server where you will be running down the road, wherever and if you don't have a weapon out you just like ... fall to the floor randomly. If you have a gun out though it's not an issue. You run down the road, then boom you just hit the deck. It's so weird and random and i'm wondering if anyone's actually got any idea what the hell is going on?

Thanks.

I am assuming it'll be mod related? I never experienced this before, though I mostly play single player

Some mod or a combination of mods may be faulty. Try disabling them one by one to see which.

Thread moved to the Troubleshooting section. I hope you get more answers here.

Also, no thread bumping :nono:

Oh sorry, well yea thanks. & we run WAY too many mods to do that lol. and i mean way to many. 5gigs+ worth.

Oh sorry, well yea thanks. & we run WAY too many mods to do that lol. and i mean way to many. 5gigs+ worth.

Well you will just have to deactivate all the mods and activate them one by one to work out which one is causing the issue.

Hello,

Were you able to resolve this issue. i am facing the same issue playing Epoch mod. I re-installed the mod and disabled all mods besides Epoch.

Any ideas?

DRAGO

The only mod that i've seen doing this is AIA TP, although they patched it, if you have an old version that may be the issue .

( and for the issue with epoch you should ask the mod author )

Ah - yes. We do not have this.

Try removing every modded terrain from the server .

Conflict with terrain is the only possible cause i can think about .

Do you guys use the ancient A3MP mod? If so, dont use it... get AiA TP instead..

Old versions of a3mp had this "falling bug" but AIA TP (which is a better version of a3mp essentially) confirmed that they fixed the bug in their mod a long time ago.