Sign in to follow this  
jamez_5

Ctablet problems?

Hey guys. I want to find what I did wrong. I downloaded the cTab at :

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22992

I took the @cTab folder and put it in my arma 3 folder. I took the file out of the user config and placed it into my already existing user config folder. I looked at the readme and it said H is the factory key. However not working. I do see cTab on the main menu as if the expansion is running.

Edited by jamez_5

You have put the ctab devices on your gear... the mod will enable a handheld device and a tablet, they must be put on the GPS slot on inventory, and if you go to Virtual Arsenal you´ll find them, or else, use VAS or MCC to add it to your ingame inventory!

On a plane, H will display a MFD and on modded HMVVMs H will pop up a custom display!

Cheers!

;2830954']You have put the ctab devices on your gear... the mod will enable a handheld device and a tablet' date=' they must be put on the GPS slot on inventory, and if you go to Virtual Arsenal you´ll find them, or else, use VAS or MCC to add it to your ingame inventory!

On a plane, H will display a MFD and on modded HMVVMs H will pop up a custom display!

Cheers![/quote']

They actually take the watch-slot, but you don't have to put them in that slot, you can have it anywhere in your inventory. Just put this in the unit's init: this addItem "ItemcTab";

These are the classnames:

ItemcTab // Commander Tablet

ItemAndroid // Android based Blue Force Tracker

ItemcTabHCam // Helmet Cam

Just make sure, the userconfig is located at: Arma 3\userconfig\ctab\ctab_settings.hpp.